News from North Carolina

News from North Carolina

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

"For behold, this is my work and my glory --to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man." Moses 1:39

sorry but I have no time to email this week!  
     Since we had Labor Day on Monday, we have a Tuesday p-day which is just throwing everything off!  It has been super weird trying to figure out what day of the week it is!  We ended up doing a painting class with the Spanish sisters and Harrisburg sisters.  Unfortunately, I didn't learn any Spanish.... I did learn I am really good at spilling paint!  Haha.  But that ended up taking a lot longer than we'd thought and we are actually at our dinner appointment right now using their wifi. Good thing dinner wasn't ready yet or there wouldn't have been any email at all!
     One of these days, we are going to have a nice relaxing pday!  Though maybe I would think that was boring after so much running around! Oh also this week, we had MLC and a great training on positivity!  So we've been using that all week and just having a wonderful week!  We set baptism dates with Carla and Tara and are super excited!  Zone meeting went pretty good as well so that's a plus!  It was really spiritual and my favorite training was one on the doctrine of Christ where we started with I stand all Amazed and talked about the atonement of Jesus Christ.  At the end, the missionaries bore their
testimonies and it was super powerful!!
 I love y'all!     Have a great week!
Sister Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment